Thank you for your generous contribution to the work of Church 4 Life and it’s charities.
If you’d like to set up regular giving, or would like to give a once off donation,
please click the secure link below.
Giving Online Safely
We have chosen ‘Tithe.ly’ to collect donations, as it is secure and used by hundreds of churches globally.
All donations of $2 or more to Church 4 Life are tax deductible (with the exception of Tithes & Offerings).
A receipt for your tax return will be emailed to you in July each year for your donations for the past financial year.
If you chose to tick this box an extra little bit will be added to your donation to cover the fees we pay to use this online giving product. Most of our donors will tick this box to help us out.
Meaningful Ways To Give
Will you give $5, $10, $50 or $500 to help others?
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible unless otherwise stated.
Click on the purple title to make a donation to your chosen fund.
- Hampers & Emergency Assistance – helps to purchase items for those in crisis situations and those doing it extra tough in our community. Examples of help include food hampers, gift vouchers, petrol. Items given will depend on individual circumstances.
- Christmas Hampers With Heart Appeal – Our goal is receive enough donations to fill and give 222 Hampers this Christmas to people who are struggling.
- 1000 Lives Changed Mission – Our Mission is to see 1,000 local lives changed by 2027 through who we are and what we do. Click here to read stories of people whose lives have already been changed.
- Most Needed- this is our ‘Most Needed’ fund to cover our Charities most urgent needs.
- Petrol– Is used to ‘Chip in for Petrol’ so we can continue providing a free clothing collection service.
- Tithes and Offerings – the Bible instructs believers to give to their local church. This fund is for the regular church expenses. (Giving to this fund is not tax deductible).