Are you the person we are looking for? If so, you will have a strong work ethic, high integrity and a solid motorbike riding experience.
Drive your career in a job that makes a difference helping people locally, helping people globally and helping the environment.
Church 4 Life Clothing Collectors is a business of Church 4 Life Ltd. As a charity we have an honest, respectful and hardworking team of volunteers and employees who work together to distribute blue bags inviting the community to donate clothing to be collected, processed and sent to developing countries to help poor people. We help Aussies and save thousands of kilograms of clothing from going to landfill each year.
We are a friendly, passionate and diverse bunch who love the exciting adventures of a growing charity and the opportunities to bless people that come our way.
This position would ideally suit someone who has always dreamed of being a postie and riding a bike for work. You are self-motivated, enjoy working on your own, are hardworking, honest, physically fit and enthusatic about making the world a better place.
About the Job:
We are looking for a motivated person to distribute bags and flyers to letterboxes. This is a permanent full time role based on the Central Coast, though you may be asked to work in the Hunter on occasion.
What you would do in this job:
- Distribute bags and/or flyers to mailboxes in a given area, meeting minimum daily targets
- Read maps and plan the most efficient route
- Mark up and return maps in a timely manner
- Work towards team goals
- Cleaning and general maintenance of motorcycle e.g. tyres, oil
- Report mechanical concerns for motor bike
- Follow WHS Procedures
- Other duties as required
Does this Describe You?
- Strong work ethic with drive, initiative and high integrity
- Able to read a map and strategically plan an efficient route
- Self -motivated and enjoy working alone
- Able to achieve minimum daily targets
- Hold a current NSW motorbike licence or international licence that includes motorcycles
- Hold an excellent driving record
- Willing to work outdoors in all weathers
- Wear PPE and follow WHS requirements
- Willing to work in an overtly Christian organization
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Rewarding workplace where your hard work makes a difference locally and globally
- Opportunities to do grow in your career
- Friendly team environment in a growing charity
- Attractive charity salary sacrifice package available
If you are someone with an excellent driving record, who goes above and beyond, meets the above criteria and this is the opportunity you are looking for are looking for
submit your resume and a cover letter, addressed to the the pastor of Church 4 Life, selling me on the 3 reason why you would be ideal for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:15am Tuesday 6 October 2020.