Donor Service Specialist
Bring your passion for people, solid organisation skills and servant leadership talents to this rewarding role!
Church 4 Life Clothing Collectors has an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to provide outstanding service to donors and team members.
We are seeking people who thrive in a busy environment and work diligently to meet strict deadlines while maintaining high standards of work. This is a great opportunity to support a Christian charity while also developing your skills and building your career.
The ideal applicant will be self-motivated, highly accurate and efficient. You will be a strategic quick thinker, reliable, organised and enjoy talking to donors on the phone most of the day.
Church 4 Life Clothing Collectors is a NFP business of Church 4 Life Ltd. As a church organisation we have an honest, respectful and hardworking team of volunteers and employees who work together to distribute flyers and blue bags inviting the community to donate clothing to be collected, processed and sent to developing countries to help poor people.
This role is a full time position Monday to Friday 7:30am to 3:30pm located at our church office in Boolaroo.
In the position of Donor Services Specialist you will:
Report directly to the Business Operations Director
Perform the following tasks as required:
- Engage with donors and visitors as the primary point of contact for all enquires
- Answer phone calls, text messages and online enquires
- Arrange pick up of donations for Collection driver’s run in an efficient way
- Support social media marketing objectives with regular maintenance of social media accounts
- Keep the Director advised of important donor contacts, updates or irregularities
- Provide servant leadership to Distributors and Collectors on the field
- Strategic workflow management for our teams, including preparing routes for teams to distribute blue bags and collect donations
- Prepare rosters and prioritise daily work for teams
- General administration support to Director
- Other duties as required
Meet the following person specifications:
- High capacity person who likes a challenge
- Passionate about serving donors
- Proven servant leadership experience
- Proven exemplary communication customer service skills, especially on the phone
- Demonstrated strategic thinking strengths
- Must be highly organised and efficient with attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly adjust to changing deadlines and priorities
- Superior spelling skills and ability to read and understand maps
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Facebook
- General administration skills
- Be willing to work in an overtly Christian organisation
- Desirable – Business administration or customer service qualifications
- Rewarding workplace where your work makes a difference locally and globally
- Attractive NFP salary sacrifice package available
- Friendly team environment in a growing charity
Send your resume with a cover letter briefly explaining how your skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience will enable you to achieve the key requirements of the role to email@example.com
Applications close: 7pm Sunday 5 May. Suitable applicants may be interviewed before this date.