You can now Give online to any or all of the wonderful things we do here at Church 4 Life.
You can give to any or all of the following:
- General Fund – this is our “Most Needed” fund to cover our most urgent needs.
- Mozambique Disaster Relief Foundation – to cover the costs in getting clothes to those in need. Read more here.
- New Van Appeal – we need new vans, both for collecting donations and distributing blue bags. A brand new van will cost between $40,000 and $70,000. Join us in raising funds for a new van or two.
- Clothing Collectors – as you know, there are many big and little bills that come in to make this charity work. Everything from rent to petrol to paperclips. Donations to this fund will be used to help us continue to help those in need locally and globally.
- Church 4 Life Pantry – even with the food donations received, we sometimes have to purchase items to fill up a hamper or give vouchers or petrol to those in need.
- Pete’s Kitchen – is funded by donations, which cover the cost of the meals given freely to anyone in the community who wants a lovely meal with friendly people.
- Tithes and Offerings – the Bible instructs believers to give to their local church. This fund is for the regular church expenses. (Giving to this fund is not tax deductible).
Click to Give Now
All donations of $2 or more to Church 4 Life, with the exception of the Tithes and Offerings Fund, are tax deductible. A receipt for your tax return will be sent to you in July each year for your donations for the past financial year.
If you chose to tick this box an extra little bit will be added to your donation to cover the fees we pay to use this online giving product. Most of our donors will tick this box to help us out.
We have chosen Tithe.ly to collect donations as it is secure and used by hundreds of churches globally.
Why do I need to sign up to give?
This one minute process allows us to email you a tax deductible receipt in July for your tax return.
If you have any questions about your payment please contact us on 0466 842 101 Monday to Friday 8am to 3pm.